Introduction - Functions Overview - Purchase
Check the menu overview for more
information about supported functions.
RoutineBot allows to emulate actions that user normally
- Run and close applications
- Focus mouse on some image sample
- Emulate Click, Doubleclick, MouseUp and MouseDown events
- Emulate ScrollUp and ScrollDown actions
- Move mouse to absolute or relative coordinates
- Enter some text or emulate pressing some keys on keyboard
Starting version 3.0 RoutineBot allows to record scripts automatically.
The interface of RoutineBot Designer is divided in to parts. The
first part allows to take some picture samples from the screen, the
second part shows the script text with highlighted syntax.
The usage algorithm is very simple.
- First, click "Make snapshot" button. You will have 5 seconds to
move the mouse to appropriate position on the screen.
- Then, click "Select and crop" button to get the image you want
- Then click "Save sample button" to save the sample.
- On this step you might wish to put some comments. Then use
"Select Action" to add action to the script.
If the action you want to add doesn't involve the image you can
go directly to the Script section and click "Add action". Once the
script is ready you can test it. Go to the Script section and click
"Run Script" button. If you like the way script works you can save
it to the file. The RoutineBot can also help to generate BAT file
for future execution of the script, there is a "Prepare bat file"
in the Tools menu for this purpose.