RoutineBot is an interface automation testing software. It allows to create scripts to test interface of software systems just like human testers would do it. RoutineBot does not just emulate mouse clicks or button clicks, the RoutineBot allows user to specify some image sample to be found n the screen and do some action with this sample. Before purchasing the software you should download and try 30-day evaluation version.
|Routine Bot License|
|1 user:||$495 (Buy Now)||50 to 99 users:||$169 per user|
|2 to 9 users:||$375 per user||100 to 199 users:||$120 per user|
|10 to 24 users:||$282 per user||200 to 499 users:||$100 per user|
|25 to 49 users:||$239 per user||500+ users:||$63 per user|
Available ordering options: Credit Card; PayPal; Bank/Wire Transfer; Check/Money Order; Fax – Credit Card; Invoice
One registered copy of RoutineBot may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of RoutineBot through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network. Read more…
1. Click on “Buy” link and enter appropriate number of licenses. If single license is required then leave “1” in “Quantity (Units)” field.
2. Once you’ve registered RoutineBot you will receive:
- registration key by e-mail immediately;
- instruction on how to download RoutineBot and enter registration key;
- installation, configuration, integration and update instructions together with information about how AKS Support Service operates;
- RoutineBot news subscription. Your name and e-mail address will be added to RoutineBot update notification list;
3. Once you’ve purchased RoutineBot and received your registration key, you need to register your copy of the program. Please follow the instructions below:
- Run the program.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Select “Enter the registration code…”.
- Copy and paste registration code provided to you.
- Press OK button
If you have any problems during the registration process, please, contact our support service.
RoutineBot update is free for all registered users. RoutineBot upgrade is not free, but all registered users will have a discount. Also, registered users of RoutineBot will able able to upgrade and update for free for a one year period after registration.
What is update? For instance, we have added a new feature to RoutineBot version 2.0 and it became version 2.1. This is update and it’s free for all registered users.
What is upgrade? For instance, we have created a completely new version of RoutineBot, it includes a lot of new features and functions and new version is 3.0. This is upgrade and once you want to have an upgraded version you should pay upgrade fee.