Archive for the ‘Testimonials’ Category
Computer Vision in RoutineBot
RoutineBot 3.3 released with MouseFocuseCV function. This is a computer vision function based on OpenCV library, the function will find pattern of images on screen even if the on-screen object was changed.
RoutineBot key articles:
|Test Automation Step-by-Step|
active window Articles automated software testing automated testing tool automated test scripts automation batch files bsc bullet proof Execute FAQ features flex automated testing get started GUI gui testing interface control testing keys kpi license metrics new Official qa quality assurance review RoutineBot routine task Samples scorecard screenshots script software testing supported task automation test test automation test automation framework testing tips UI test automation units web application web testing window testing
- Manual testing of CAD systems with RoutineBot
- Automate tests for desktop and web applications
- How to repeat script until we have an exact image on the screen?
- How do I keep track of unexpected UI bugs during GUI Automation Load Tests?
- 13) How do I schedule the automated GUI tests to run or repeat at a specific time?